What a strange sight to come across after the snow of winter has finally melted away. A raised bed has been delicately purposed for the community to come together and fill with special plants of their own.
How to Participate
- You may contribute a unique flower/plant of your own OR add a small decoration to the garden plot.
- Add your contribution directly to the image or post your addition and we will add it for you.
(In this case, you give us the freedom to resize your contribution so that it fits the plot nicely.)
- If you are adding directly to the bed, please be certain you have the most recent addition of the image.
- Please try to maintain the transparency of the background!
- Be mindful of others and only add one contribution so that we can all fit together.
Here are some helpful ideas…
- Honor a loved one or pet
- Think of something you may have found in Louloudia
- Try drawing your favorite flower or plant
- Draw your character as a plant marker
- Small animals showing interest like chipmunks, bunnies, butterflies, bumblebees, etc.
- Garden decor such as small figurines, pinwheels, and gnomes to the side are acceptable!
This event has been extended through the month of May. All participants will be rewarded with a special Seasonal Event Token that can only be earned through this event.