So for our first, or one of our first, chat sets, we’d like to have my moth-fox species. They’re an open species made by me and their species sheet may be seen below (which needs an update badly… will update before Louloudia opens lol…)
I thought i’d like to have at the very least twenty poses, possibly more if we can come up with lots of dynamic/necessary poses together. I think what i’d like from you, our invitees, are pose ideas and moth-fox appearance. What kinds of traits and markings should our set have, do you think? since this species is REALLY open and has such a wide range of features and markings, i’d like to know what you all think would be best for Louloudia.
Note: the markings are what matter here, not so much the colors since the set will be tri-colored later.
- [strike]Enter[/strike] (floating? running? jumping?)
- [strike]Lay down[/strike]
- [strike]Angry[/strike] (growling/snarling?)
- Pupae (5 sub-category basic poses)
- [strike]AFK[/strike] (cocoon)
- [strike]Big fluffy tail[/strike]
- Gag camouflaged in grass
- [strike]Butterfly/moth play[/strike]
these are just some of the BASICS that i want for the set for sure, but i need your guys’ help to come up with some more dynamic poses for the set.