goth's ToS + ToU

COMMISSION TERMS OF SERVICE

By commissioning me you agree and will abide by my Terms of Service below!
“You” stated below shall represent the client. “I” shall represent the artist (goth).

I. Ordering & Payment

• You must provide a clear, unshaded/flat coloured visual reference sheet when you are commissioning me. I do not accept descriptions or screenshots from video games (MMORPGs, Second Life, IMVU, etc.).
  • Please be sure to be precise with what you want. If you do not specify a pose/position, I will assume artistic freedom.
  • Payment will be via PayPal. I cannot accept payments in any other method. I only accept USD (United States Dollar). Please make the correct conversion if you are from a country that does not deal in USD.
  • Payment will be dealt with via Invoices or Money Requests ONLY. If this is an issue for you, please let me know.
  • Payment is required upfront. For larger products (such as ref sheets) payment will be split half upfront and the next half after a sketch is completed.
  • I cannot accept deviantart points or chatlands deltas.

II. Process

• Most times, I will work in the order of my queue. There are times where certain commissions inspire/motivate me more than others; in this case they will be done first. Please be aware that I have not “skipped” your commission, or forgotten about it.
  • In the event of an issue occurs that hinders the process of a commission, you will be personally notified as soon as possible.
  • If you wish to see a sketch before I continue for alterations/revisions, please be sure to let me know upon order.
  • If you need your commission done in a certain amount of time or before a certain date, please let me know upon order. Rush commissions result in an additional 30% fee.
  • If there are any concerns regarding the time taken on your commission, please inquire. I ask that you wait at least 2 weeks before asking about the status of your commission.

III. Cancellation & Refund Policy

• Please notify me ASAP if you need to cancel any commission.
  • I do not accept cancellations/refunds upon your own negligence of your finances (“i need the money for my pet, gas,” etc.).
  • Cancellation of any commissions that have been started will result in a $5.00 fee that you must cover.
  • Refunds will only be issued if a failure to complete your commission occurs. I will notify you if the commission cannot be completed. Refunds are usually not issued for commissions upon request by the client.

VI. Copyright & Usage Policy

• As the artist, I hold full copyright of the artwork that is produced. Commissioned work should only be used by myself and the client.
  • You cannot reprint my work for profit/personal gains.
  • You cannot claim copyright to my work, or give no credit.
  • I have the right to post/publish your commission online, or in a portfolio.
  • You are allowed to use the artwork you commission as long as I am fully credited and you don’t go against the rules above.​
Last amendment made: December 2, 2017

CHARACTER/ADOPTABLE TERMS OF USE

By adopting designs & characters from me you agree and will abide by my Terms of Use below!

I. Buying & Payment

• Payment will be via PayPal. I cannot accept payments in any other method. I only accept USD (United States Dollar). Please make the correct conversion if you are from a country that does not deal in USD.
  • Payment must be sent via Goods & Services. Please check “no address needed” before sending payment.
  • I cannot accept deviantart points or chatlands deltas.
  • If you fail to pay within 24 hours, it will go back up for sale, which you can again opt to purchase.
  • Refunds will NOT be issued. All adoptable sales are final.

II. Copyright & Usage Policy

• Resale, trade, and give away of my adoptables is allowed. You absolutely MUST give me a heads up. You do not need to ask permission, just tell me that you’re going through with a sale or trade.
  • Selling for more than purchased is only allowed when the design now has art with it.
  • You cannot claim copyright to my design, or give no credit. (it’s required to give credit at least once!)
  • Making your own TOS/TOU above mine on a character or adoptable is absolutely prohibited and will get you permanently blacklisted.
  • Failure to comply with the usage policy will give you a permanent blacklist and possible repossession of the character.