selamar and i were discussing these, along with phantasma and alpen!
key details -
- they are tiny, whispy sprites with no body originally and use rubble, rocks, crystals, and other debris to make their bodies
- rarer items can also be used, such as bones, but they are more of an aesthetic choice. mural pieces (as seen above) can also be used for both structural and aesthetic purposes.
- they are friendly and enjoy helping!
- they occur naturally, but can also be created using magic.
- these creatures are rather small, usually maxing out at 2 feet tall, but if the sprite is very strong they can be bigger!
- these little golem helpers can also be seen naturally in their original states, and often look like whispy little fireflies at night
- some louloudia inhabitants even take it upon themselves to help them build their bodies
i’m still working on these, and they need a name as well, so input is greatly appreciated!