Dove's Terms of Service & Use

[center]in affect as of 02/03/2017[/center]

Artwork:
[size=85][center]all art, regardless if purchased or received in another manner, must be credited in full. it may not be reposted to galleries such as deviantart, furaffinity, etc. but may be reposted to character galleries like toyhou.se and weebly. my artwork may also not be edited in any way, shape or form; this includes slapping a big watermark over a character or piece. you may, however, add backgrounds or small text to drawings for references.
unshaded or unfinished pieces may not be shaded and turned into poses.[/center][/size]
Commissions:
[center][size=85]- i have the right to refuse a commission for any reason.

• i may ask for a raised price if the character or species is complex.
  • all payments are handled through paypal by invoice. i will not accept payment in any other form unless previously agreed upon.
  • refunds are only applicable if i am unable to complete your piece.
  • you don’t have to ask to include artwork in the sale of a character.
  • if there is something wrong with the commissioned piece, please let me know! i will fix details without charge.
  • my artwork may not be sold individually.
  • if including my art with the sale of a character, the price may be bumped within reason; you shouldn’t sell a $5 scribble character with one piece of art for $60. [/size][/center]

Freebies:
[center][size=85]- please do not ask for free art!

• if i offer free art, do not get upset if you are not chosen. i choose to draw by personal interest, and i am not held to complete any free art.
  • free art may still slightly affect the price of a character, but by a small amount.
  • you don’t have to ask to include artwork in the sale of a character.
  • if there is something wrong with the piece, please let me know! i will fix small details if they are fair.
  • my artwork may not be sold individually. [/size][/center]

Characters:
Created by Me:
[center][size=85]- you don’t have to ask to resell/trade/gift characters by me unless otherwise stated and agreed upon.

• all art with a character must stay with that character, and may not be modified for another.
  • they may not be resold for a large amount more than what you purchased them for.
  • these characters can be modified in any way you like, but my artwork of them may not be edited.
  • you may not stick your terms of service/use on my characters. that means no “return to me, do not sell, etc”. you may, however, ask that you get the first chance to buy it back, if the user decides to sell/trade it.
  • you may absolutely not, under any circumstances, create a sibling, parent, or twin of the design; this includes designs inspired by the character.[/size][/center]

Created by Others:
[center][size=85]- my terms do not cover up the original creator’s terms.

• you do not have to ask to resell/trade/gift these characters.
  • all terms of the creator must be followed. [/size]

any terms broken will result in me revoking any permissions you have to my artwork and characters.[/center]